Logix has a proven track record of success transporting fine art, traveling galleries and museum exhibits across the country. High-caliber drivers and rigorous driver training regimens plus climate-controlled, air-ride trailers and tightly controlled operations ensure safe delivery of highly valuable and irreplaceable items. As an asset-based carrier that specializes in high-value, sensitive shipments, all of our trailers are equipped with the proper equipment necessary for loading, securing and pad-wrapping priceless and fragile cargo.
“Logix brings the same creative insight and flexibility to the transportation of our science exhibitions as we do. Having a like-minded partner who shares the same values of quality and service is a strong foundation on which to build a lasting relationship. It’s a secure feeling to know Logix is on the road with us.”
Director of Traveling Exhibitions
Science Museum of Minnesota
Logix Quick Facts:
- Financially strong, asset-based fleet.
- Decades of focus on high-value, high-touch transportation.
- An operations team with over 100 years of industry experience, many of them as drivers themselves.
- Over 100 experienced, specially trained drivers serving all 48 states and Canada.
- Every 53′ air ride trailer is equipped with 5,000 pound tuck under liftgates.
- Pads, straps, bars and pallet jacks are standard equipment.
- Excellent CSA Scores.
- Impressive claim statistic – 99.94 percent claims free service.
- EPA SmartWay approved carrier.
- Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.